We offer a wide range of products and pricing to suit your budget which will allow us to satisfy the needs of all segments of the construction industry.
Business Hours of operation
Monday - Friday:
9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Payment Policy and Accepted Payments :
1. Bank Telegraphic Transfer (TT)
For first transaction / new customers prefer payment thorugh Bank Telegraphic Transfer (TT) in Advance or Deposit payment.
Customers will receive an order confirmation and proforma invoice via e-mail. All of the details necessary and our bank account for the transfer are included in the order confirmation.
When using Bank Telegraphic Transfer (TT), please transfer enough money to cover all ban's service fee. This will ensure that the we receives your full payment and will help you avoid monetary loss caused by refunds or disputes.
We can accept payment through Paypal only for returning order with returning customers. It's very important for us just accept payment by Paypal for returning customers.
3. Credit Card
Same with Paypal, we can accept payment through Credit Card only for returning customers.
PS : If customers have any doubt regarding payment and want to suggest us another payment term, please feel free to contact us with complete explanation
- DEFECTIVE returns can be returned directly to Surveyingmile within the warranty period, at Surveyingmile's discretion for repair ONLY. If it is determined upon evaluaion of Warranty repair service that the product is deemed unrepairable, Surveyingmile will then offer a replacement product that is comparable in function and accessories at no additional cost.
- Please e-mail at Contact Orders to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number before shipping your product. NO returns of any type will be accepted without an RMA number. For faster service, please have the following information on hand when calling for an RMA number: customer name, invoice number and nature of the problem.
- All products returned MUST: be 100 percent complete, contain ALL original boxes and packing materials, have original UPC codes on the manufacturer boxes, contain all manuals, blank warranty cards and other accessories and documentation provided by Surveyingmile.
- You are responsible for shipping charges on returned items.
- Surveying Mile strongly recommends you fully insure your return shipment in case it is lost or damaged and you use a carrier that can provide you with proof of delivery for your protection.
- If merchandise arrives damaged: it is best to REFUSE it back to the carrier attempting delivery. If you accept the package make sure it is noted on the carrier's delivery record in order for Surveyingmile to file a damage claim. Save the merchandise AND the original box and packing it arrived in, notify Surveyingmile immediately to arrange for a carrier inspection and a pick up of damaged merchandise. If you do not notify Surveyingmile of damaged goods within the first 15 days of arrival, our regular return policy will override any claim of damage.
- Surveying Mile reserves the right to authorize a NON-Defective product return. If Surveying Mile decides to accept a non-defective product return, there will be a 20% restocking fee inccured which will be deducted from the original invoiced amount of the order.