For sale used Trimble SiteVision Outdoor Augmented Reality System. Excellent condition like new. Only used two times for a few training hours. Most accessories still in original packaging Set.
Trimble® SiteVision is a high accuracy augmented reality system that is ideal for use outdoors. A lightweight handheld positioning solution, SiteVision works with the Google® Play Services for AR technology or the Apple® ARKit® technology and enables you to interact with your spatial data in the context of the real world. You can visualize and measure positions using GNSS, Electronic Distance Measurement, LiDAR (supported devices only), and Augmented Reality technology as you explore the project site.
Trimble Site vision Integrated Positioning System Includes :
- Trimble Site vision Integrated Positioning System
- Pole mounting bracket
- Sunshade attachment
- Batteries (2)
- Adhesive phone mount
- Phone mount template
- USB cable
- International charging kit
- Wrist Strap
The TrimbleSiteVision app, which is supported on a user-supplied device which meets the following:
- Device powered by iOS 13 and later, from iPhone 6s and later, or iPad (2017) and later, that is supported by the Apple ARKit technology
- Device powered by the Android™ operating system version 9.0 and later, that is supported by the Google AR technology
Support for two types of Trimble Catalyst™ antenna connection:
- Trimble Catalyst DA2 GNSS receiver that connects via Bluetooth. This is supported on Android and iOS devices.
- The SiteVision Integrated Positioning System, the Trimble Catalyst DA1 antenna connects via USB. This is supported on Android devices only.
- The SiteVision Integrated Positioning System integrates the Catalyst GNSS antenna with Electronic Distance Measurement (EDM) technology and a power management system that provides power to the Catalyst antenna, the EDM, and your device running the SiteVision app. See Setting up the SiteVision Integrated Positioning System for more information.
- Trimble positioning and correction services (Trimble Catalyst GNSS technology)
- cloud services (Trimble Connect)
- The system supports a wide range of model types including models of houses, commercial buildings, road designs, site designs, landscape plans, and utility services. It also supports the visualization of data from GIS systems.
- The models can be created with a range of Trimble applications or many third party packages such as AutoCAD and ArcGIS.