Creaform HandySCAN 300
Creaform HandySCAN 300 Description
Demo Used Creaform HandySCAN 300 Handed Laser 3D Scanner for sale, Manufacture 2018, Comes with Calibration Certificate. Excellent Condition and this unit is Tested and Guaranteed to fully work. The equipment is capable of scanning objects with a maximum accuracy of 4 microns.
The Creaform HandySCAN 300 is a professional portable 3D scanner made by Creaform, a manufacturer from Canada. This 3D scanner uses laser triangulation technology to 3D scan a wide variety of mechanical parts, mockups and prototypes. Furthermore, the Creaform HandySCAN 300 comes with VXelements software for 3D scanning and optimizing 3D files. Scanning is done with the capture of textures and colors, which allows you to get a color quality model, the size of 10 cm to 4 meters. It is easy to operate and differs from its competitors in a stylish design. Scanning speed is high and capable. It has an index of 205,000 measurements per second.
Ready 3D models can be obtained in the following formats: FBX, WRL, OBJ, MA, ZPR, X3DZ, STL, X3D, PLY, TXT, DAE. Used: medicine, education, design offices, architecture.
Creaform HandySCAN 300 Specification and Futures:
- Resolution: 0.1 mm
- The size of the object scanned: 0.1 - 4 m
- Distance to object: 300 mm
- Accuracy: 0.04 mm
- Scanning speed: 205,000 measurements / second
- Scanning depth (mm): 250
- Calibration: Calibrated
- Interface: USB 3.0
- Output format: FBX, WRL, OBJ, MA, ZPR, X3DZ, STL, X3D, PLY, TXT, DAE
- Software: VXelements
- Volumetric Accuracy: 0.020 mm + 0.100 mm / m
- Depth of field: 250 mm
- Operating temperature range: 15-40 °C
- Operating humidity range (without condensation): 10-90%
- Dimensions (mm): 122x77x294
- Weight (kg): 0.85