Demo used Artec Space Spider Handheld 3D Scanner for sale, Excellent Condition and this unit is Tested and Guaranteed to fully work and comes with the Artec Studio software.
This 3D scanner uses a blue LED structured light technology that is compatible with a wide variety of objects. Users can 3D scan small, detailed objects such as mechanical parts, jewelry and even body parts. The Space Spider offers high levels of precision and is also suitable for reverse engineering.
Artec Space Spider Specifications :
- 3D resolution, up to: 0.1 mm
- 3D point accuracy, up to: 0.5 mm
- 3D accuracy over distance, up to: 0.03% over 100 cm
- Warm up period for achieving maximum accuracy: Space Spider: 3 min; Spider: 30 min
- Colors: 24 bpp
- Texture resolution: 1.3 mp
- Scanning technology: structured light
- Light source: blue LED
- Working distance: 0.17 - 0.35 m
- Linear field of view, HxW @ closest range: 90 x 70 mm
- Linear field of view, HxW @ furthest range: 180 x 140 mm
- Angular field of view, H?W: 30 x 21°
- Video frame rate, up to: 7.5 fps
- Exposure time: 0.0005 sec.
- Data acquisition speed, up to: 1 mln points / sec.
- Multi core processing: Yes
Output Formats :
- 3D Output formats: OBJ, PLY, WRL, STL, AOP, ASCII, Disney PTEX, E57, XYZRGB
- Formats for measurements: CSV, DXF, XML
- Common Specifications
- Weight: 0.85kg
- Dimensions, HxDxW: 190 x 140 x 130 mm
- Power consumption: 12V, 24W
- Interface: 1 ? USB2.0, USB 3.0 compatible
- Processing capacity: 40 min triangles/ 1 GB RAM
- Processor: Intel I5 or I7
- Memory: 12 GB
- Video cards: NVIDIA, AMD, or Intel
- Supported OS: Windows 7, 8, 10 - x64
- Free disk space: 300 MB for installation