Used Artec Leo 3D Scanner, an item in excellent, Scanner is like new with very little use with no wear, low hours comes with Artec Studio 15 Professional Lifetime License.
Used Artec Leo 3D Scanner Includes:
- Artec Leo 3d Scanner
- All power and USB cords
- Hard Case
- (2X) Baterries Smart Li-Ion and additional one Battery
- Battery charger and dock
- Artec Studio 15 Professional License
A Next-Generation 3D Scanner Offering Automatic Onboard Processing
- The Artec Leo 3D Scanner is pushing the boundaries of 3D scanner capabilities. Offering onboard, automatic processing through an intuitive touchscreen, the Artec Leo is truly the first of its kind. With the Artec Leo, capturing 3D renderings is seamless. Simply point your scanner at the target object to capture a complete 360-degree view.
- As the Leo scans, the rendering will load onto the touchscreen, allowing you to review your image as it’s created. After Leo has compiled your images into a 3D image, you can rotate and review the final product as needed - simply re-scan an area that you may have missed on your first scan.
Enhanced 3D Scanning Speeds
- The Artec Leo 3D Scanner scans at an impressive 80 frames per second. At this scanning speed, the Artec Leo is the fastest handheld 3D scanner on the market - if you need fast, detailed scanning, there’s nothing faster than the Artec Leo. Ideal for both small and large objects, the wide field of view allows Leo to capture a wide range of objects. Simply hold Leo closer to smaller objects to accurately scan fine details.
Intuitive and Simple 3D Scanning
- Not only does the Leo provide the world’s first onboard touchscreen to make 3D scanning even easier, but it also uses industry-leading technology, such as the NVIDIA® Jetson™ platform, featuring Quad-core ARM® Cortex®-A57 MPCore CPU and NVIDIA Maxwell™ 1 TFLOPS GPU with 256 NVIDIA® CUDA® Cores.
Combining Power and Mobility
- Artec Leo’s portability and accuracy let you scan virtually any object you need. By allowing for wireless scans that never compromise on quality or accuracy, you can capture images with ease. Similar to capturing video, all you need to do is hold the scanner and walk around your object. You don’t need any additional equipment as the onboard touchscreen automatically renders the image as you scan.
- The long-lasting battery also allows you to scan without worry. Purchase additional batteries for virtually limitless scanning even without direct access to a wired power source.
Designed with You In Mind
- 3D scanning should be simple and streamlined, and when you use the Artec Leo 3D Scanner, you get just that. The touch panel screen, built-in battery, and wireless connectivity allow you to capture 3D images without the need for additional equipment. Scan, review, correct, and upload your image all from the touchscreen interface.
- The ergonomic design allows you to scan objects with ease, making the Artec Leo 3D Scanner one of the most user-friendly scanners on the market today.
Accuracy and resolution
- 3D point accuracy: up to 0.1 mm
- 3D resolution: up to 0.2 mm
- 3D accuracy over distance: up to 0.1 mm + 0.3 mm/m
- Hybrid geometry and texture tracking
- Geometry and texture based data processing algorithms
- Auto background removal
|Field of view
- Working distance: 0.35 – 1.2 m
- Volume capture zone: 160,000 cm³
- Linear field of view, H×W @ closest range: 244 × 142 mm
- Linear field of view, H×W @ furthest range: 838 × 488 mm
- Angular field of view, H×W: 38.5 × 23°
- Texture resolution: 2.3 mp
- Colors: 24 bpp
- Ability to use Photo Texture
- 3D reconstruction rate for real-time fusion: up to 22 fps
- 3D reconstruction rate for 3D video recording: up to 44 fps
- 3D reconstruction rate for 3D video streaming: up to 80 fps
- Data acquisition speed: up to 35 mln points/s
- 3D exposure time: 0.0002 s
- 2D exposure time: 0.0002 s
- 3D light source: VCSEL
- 2D light source: white 12 LED array
- Position sensors: built-in 9 DoF inertial system
- Display/touchscreen: integrated 5.5” half HD, CTP, optional Wi-Fi/Ethernet video streaming to external device
- Multi-core processing
- Embedded processors NVIDIA® Jetson™ TX2 Quad-core ARM® Cortex®-A57 MPCore Processor NVIDIA Maxwell™ 1 TFLOPS GPU with 256 NVIDIA® CUDA® Cores
- Interface: Wi-Fi, Ethernet
- Internal hard drive: 512 GB SSD
- Supported OS
- Scanning: No computer required
- Data processing: Windows 8.1, 10 (x64), Windows 11
- Recommended computer requirements Intel Core i7 or i9, 64+ GB RAM, NVIDIA GPU with 8+ GB VRAM, CUDA 6.0+
- Minimum computer requirements
- HD: Intel Core i7 or i9, 32 GB RAM, NVIDIA GPU with CUDA 6.0+ and at least 4 GB VRAM
- SD: Intel Core i5, i7 or i9 and 32GB RAM, GPU with 2 GB RAM
- A computer is needed only for data processing. Scanning does not require a computer.
- 3D mesh: OBJ, PLY, WRL, STL, AOP, ASC, PTX, E57, XYZRGB
- CAD: STEP, IGES, X_T
- Measurements: CSV, DXF, XML
|Power source and dimensions
- Power source: built-in exchangeable battery, optional AC power
- Dimensions, H×D×W: 231 × 162 × 230 mm
- Weight: 2.6 kg / 5.7 lb
- Touch Panel Screen
- Intuitive Interface
- Enhanced Texture to Geometry Mapping
- Improved Color Accuracy
- Integration Options
- Built-In SSD Drive
- 3D HDR
- Professional-Grade Lens
- Industrial design and manufacturing
- Science and education
- Art and design